Mixed Dried Fruit Pieces 400G | Bestnut.
Mixed Dried Fruit Pieces 400g | Bestnut.
Health Benefits of Mixed Dried Fruit.
1) Mixed dried fruit may improve blood flow, and reduce the risk of many types of illness.
2) Mixed dried fruit is packed with proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
3) Mixed dried fruit benefits the body by supplying it with antioxidants, improving blood flow, and decreasing oxidative damage from free radicals.
4) Dried fruit can be used in many useful ways to maximize its potential. Add dried fruit to cookies, hot morning porridge, mix in with vegetables, and to snack energy bars.
Recipe Savoury Curried Rice With Dried Fruit.
Recipe By: The Pantry Elf.
Recommend Daily Consumption & Storage:
1) Recommend storage for dried fruit is four months to one year.
2) Dried fruit can be affected by heat and fluctuating temperatures in the kitchen.
3) Best to store dried fruit in an air-tight container and place it in the fridge or freezer.
4) Food and Drug Administration and International guidelines recommend consuming up to 30-40 grams of dried fruit daily.
Dried Apple Rings / Dried Pears / Dried Peaches (Cape) / Dried Prunes Pitted / Dried Apricots (Turkish / Mediterranean Apricots)
Dehydrated Fruit / Dried Fruit.
All Products Are Vegan-Friendly, Halaal, and Kosher Approved.
May Contain Traces of Groundnuts and Tree Nuts.
Country of Origin:
South Africa / Turkey.
Follow Us To Be In The Know:
Follow Us To Receive Up To Date News On Giveaways, Promotions, & Discount Sales.