Pistachio Nuts 100G | Salted and Roasted Nuts | Bestnut.
Pistachio Nuts 100g | Salted and Roasted Nuts | Bestnut.
Health Benefits of Pistachios Salted.
1) Have you ever wondered why pistachios are green?
2) According to the American pistachios farmers pistachios have carotenoids in pistachios that turn green inside.
3) Pistachios have beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenes that naturally occur in plant pigments that act as an antioxidant and are combined with chlorophyll.
4) This gives the pistachios an amazing green colour.
5) Pistachios are grown in very cool climates and have especially vibrant colours.
6) Pistachios may keep your nervous system safe, improve vision and fight off inflammation in the joints.
7) Pistachio nuts can be used in pistachio hummus, pistachio and strawberry salad, creamy broccoli pistachio soup, pistachio-crusted roast chicken, ice cream and pistachio pudding cake.
Recipe No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie.
Recipe By: Spicy Southern Kitchen / Christin Mahrlig.
Recommend Daily Consumption & Storage:
1) The standard advice we recommend for storage is to place all nuts in an air-tight container or a zip bag to keep nuts fresh and tasty.
2) Daily consumption of pistachio salted is to have half a cup, or 40 grams daily.
3) Pistachio nuts can be affected by heat and fluctuating temperatures in the kitchen.
Pistachio Salted Nuts.
Pistachio Nuts / Salted / Raw Nuts / Tree nuts / Pistachio in Shell.
All Products Are Vegan-Friendly, Halaal, and Kosher Approved.
May Contain Traces of Groundnuts and Tree Nuts.
Country of Origin:
Follow Us To Be In The Know:
Follow Us To Receive Up To Date News On Giveaways, Promotions, & Discount Sales.