Mixed Nuts Raw, Dried Fruit, and Seeds 12x100G | Bakers Box | Bestnut.
Mixed Raw Nuts, Dried Fruit, and Seeds 12x100g | Bakers Box | Bestnut.
Bakers Box Health and Uses.
1) Bakers box variety mix of nuts, dried fruit, and natural seeds have been designed to bring out the inner baker in you!
2) Do you have a passion for baking soft delicious sweet loaves of bread topped with almond slices drizzle with honey, homemade nuts and dried fruit scones, or high protein energy bars with a combination of dried fruit, seeds, and nuts?
3) A good source of calcium for healthy bones, magnesium, and potassium which in turn helps lower blood pressure.
4) It may aid in strong blood cell formation, support the healing process in bones, and brilliant source of plant protein.
5) A good source of healthy vitamins, and minerals can support your immune system from colds and flues.
6) Bakers box may be used for artisan loaves of bread, scones, toppings on morning cereals...
Recipe Fruit & Nut Bread With Buckwheat & Cinnamon.
Recommend Daily Consumption & Storage:
1) Recommend storage for dried fruit is four months to one year.
2) Dried fruit can be affected by heat and fluctuating temperatures in the kitchen.
3) Best to store dried fruit in an air-tight container and place it in the fridge or freezer.
4) Recommend storage for nuts is placed in an air-tight container and placed in the fridge.
5) To expand the life span of nuts place them in the freezer for up to one year.
6) Daily consumption of nuts is to 1/2 a cup or 40 grams daily.
7) Food and Drug Administration and International guidelines recommend consuming up to 1/2 half a cup or 30-40 grams of dried fruit daily.
8) Recommend daily consumption of seeds 25-30 grams three to four times a week.
Pecan Nuts 2x100g / Pumpkin Seeds 2x100g / Jumbo Raisins 2x100g / Sesame Seeds 1x100g / Sunflower Seeds 2x100g / Walnuts Halves 1x100g.
Natural farmed Seeds / Dried Fruit / Tree Nuts / Raw Nuts.
All Products Are Vegan-Friendly, Halaal, and Kosher Approved.
May Contain Traces of Groundnuts and Tree Nuts.
Countries of Origin:
India / China / South Africa / USA
Follow Us To Be In The Know:
Follow Us To Receive Up To Date News On Giveaways, Promotions, & Discount Sales.