Dried Apricot 100G | Turkish Dried Fruit | Bestnut.
Dried Apricot 100g | Turkish Dried Fruit | Bestnut.
Health Benefits of Dried Apricots.
1) Dried apricots are very hydrating and can protect your liver from dehydration.
2) Dried Turkish apricots also known as Mediterranean apricots are dried whole and then pitted.
3) Dried Turkish apricots flesh is thicker than the California variety.
4) Dried apricots can boost skincare, protect your liver from substance abuse, promote healthy eye care, and are loaded with antioxidants.
5) Uses for dried apricots, oatmeal cookies with dried apricots, apricot bars, dried apricot jam, and substitute for chocolate.
Recipe Dried Apricot Jam.
Recipe By: Lord Byron's Kitchen / Byron.
Recommend Daily Consumption & Storage:
1) Dried apricot recommended storage is in the pantry or an air-tight container placed in the refrigerator.
2) If you do not have an airtight container you may use zip bags.
3) Dried apricot portions per day are typically no more than 40 grams daily.
Turkish Apricot / Mediterranean Apricot.
Dried Fruit / Turkish Apricot / Dried Apricot / Sulphur Dioxide.
All Products Are Vegan-Friendly, Halaal, and Kosher Approved.
May Contain Traces of Groundnuts and Tree Nuts.
Country of Origin:
Follow Us To Be In The Know:
Follow Us To Receive Up To Date News On Giveaways, Promotions, & Discount Sales.