Dates Pitted 200G | Arabian Dried Fruit | Bestnut.
Dates Pitted 200g | Arabian Dried Fruit | Bestnut.
Health Benefits, History, and Dessert Idea.
1) Arabian dates are from the palm tree which is grown in tropical regions. Dates were first discovered in eastern Arabia 5320- 5530 cal BC.
2) You can tell if a date has been dried by the wrinkled skin.
3) Deglet Noor dates are the most commonly consumed varieties. A date has a sweet chewy sensation bit like chewing gum.
4) Dates are high in disease-fight antioxidants, may promote brain health, may promote natural labour, excellent natural sweetener perfect substitute for processed chemically sugar when baking.
5) Dates are consistently releasing a steady stream of natural sugar into your blood which fuels your workout.
6) 3-6 dates about an hour before a workout and your energy levels will spike like Sonic the Hedgehog!!
7) Dates can be used in cakes, puddings, biscuits, tagines, stuffings, salads and tea sweeteners.
Recipe Chocolate Covered, Coconut Stuffed Dates.
Recipe By: Gourmande in the Kitchen.
Recommend Daily Consumption & Storage:
1) Recommend storage for dried fruit is four months to one year.
2) Dried fruit can be affected by heat and fluctuating temperatures in the kitchen.
3) Best to store dried fruit in an air-tight container and place it in the fridge or freezer.
4) Food and Drug Administration and International guidelines recommend consuming up to 100 grams of dates daily.
Raw Arabain Dates Pitted.
Raw Arabain Dates / Dried Fruit.
All products are Vegan-Friendly, Halaal, and Kosher Approved.
May Contain Traces of Groundnuts and Tree Nuts.
Country of Origin:
Follow Us To Be In The Know:
Follow Us To Receive Up To Date News On Giveaways, Promotions, & Discount Sales.